I’m a small business owner and a millennial mom to a preschool-aged child living just outside Boston, Massachusetts. I have a background working with families and children with special needs and I have an EdM from the Harvard Graduate School of Education. By trade, I am a jewelry designer and metalsmith who handcrafts minimalist eco-friendly jewelry for everyday wear, as well as a blogger.
From my experience running my own business and blogging, I have acquired the following skills:
- Content Marketing
- Project Management
- Product Launches
- E-mail Marketing
Additionally, I have experience with the following platforms and online tools
Services I Offer
I have 3+ years experience freelance writing, specializing in blogging, entrepreneurship, parenting, tips for working from home, and educational activities for children and families.
Companies I have written for include:
- GoDaddy Blog
- Automattic (WordPress blog)
- FEN Learning
Here are some samples of freelance articles I have written:
- The Reality of SEO Basics: Focus on Communication
- Networking for Small Businesses: How to Build a Community
- Brand Design Process for Small Businesses: Where to Begin?
- Email marketing for DIY craft businesses. It’s all about the list.
- Sell crafts online with our start-to-finish guide
- Monetize Your Blog: Make Money Doing What You Love
- Ten Writing Prompts to Jumpstart Your Blog
- 5 ways to blog for business during the holidays
- Productivity tips for stay-at-home parents
- Addressing your child’s behavior
- Crib Safety 101
- From Baby Babble to “Mama”: 8- to 12-Month Language Milestones
- 3 Homemade Valentines to Say “I Love You”
- 10 rainy day activities for kids
- 15 brilliant 2nd birthday ideas
Sponsored blog posts
I enjoy working with businesses, big and small (especially small businesses!), especially ones with a focus on sustainability. I would love to work with you to showcase your product or service. Each post features a minimum of 500 words, original photography, one image optimized for Pinterest, and amplification among Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and my newsletter.
- How to make beautiful thank you coupons for your small business (was also chosen by the brand to use for a Facebook ad)
- Creating a memorable jewelry experience from beginning to end
To get in touch, please e-mail me at email@example.com.